Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making any reservations from our mobile application. By downloading, browsing, accessing or using Rawag mobile application, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately discontinue your access to the Mobile Application and your use of the services offered on the Mobile Application. Continued use of the Mobile Application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact Support@rawag.me before you making any reservations.
Rawag offers a list of pool houses and vacational ranches throughout the kingdom of Bahrain. Rawag aims to ease the reservation process for it’s users through a few steps on its mobile application, which ensures and confirms the booking of their chosen property. Our list of properties covers the majority of the country, which allows our users to find the comfort in finding properties near their area of residence.
Rawag provides you with a constantly updated reservation schedule providing you with the available dates for booking. If the preferred date and time slot for a given property appears unavailable, reservations would not be possible.
- You must Register to make a Reservation from the Mobile Application.
- Once you make a reservation through our mobile application , an email will be sent to you thanking you and confirming your reservation and providing you with a detailed information of all your reservation details.
- This Confirmation email will also be sent to your property management on behalf of Rawag. The Reservation will therefore will only be confirmed once you have received the email from Rawag. Please ensure that you have given us a correct email address and phone number as this is how we will communicate with you about your Reservation.
- By making any Reservation, you acknowledge that the Reservation is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Any attempted Reservation not consistent with these Terms and Conditions of Use may be cancelled or rendered void at our or the relevant Merchant’s discretion.
- Each Merchant shall be responsible to ensure that any of its properties listed are suitable for reservations when available.
- Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any help with completing your reservation.
- Once a reservation is confirmed, Users have the right to cancel their reservations at any given time through the rawag mobile application only.
- Reservations cancelled through direct contact with the property reserved will not be deemed cancelled and the Refund policy mentioned below in section 5 wont be applied.
- If the reservation is cancelled by the user 7 days or more prior to booking, the payment gets refunded. *
- If reservation is cancelled by the user in less than 7 days prior to booking, refund policy is subjected to the specific property policy mentioned in property terms and regulations found on the property profile page.*
- If reservation is cancelled due to breach of any of the terms and regulations by the user, the paid payment will not be subjected to refund.
- If reservation is cancelled by the reserved property management or Rawag due to reasons not covered by the Rawag terms and regulations or by the property’s own terms and regulations, the full payment will be refunded (prepayment and full payment).
- Online payments may take up to 30 days to be refunded
- Cash payments may take up to 30 days to be refunded.
*Prepayments are not subjected to refund if the cancellation is made by the user.
- Promo codes generated and created by Rawag may be used to redeem discounts that are either earned through the Rawag the rawag reward system discussed below in section 8, or through receiving it from Rawag as part of our marketing and advertisement strategy.
- Promo codes are valid for one use only.
- Promo codes can only be used by the user account it was sent to.
RAWAG POINT-COLLECTING REWARD SYSTEM
- Rawag points aims to create an interactive reward system that encourages users to collect points and benefit from our list of gifts and discounts
- Rawag awards users with its Rawag points “RP” everytime a reservation is paid for through our online payment system.
- The amount of points awarded correlates to the amount of money paid, where 1BD equals 10 RP. (85 BD = 850 RP).
- Users get rewarded once the milestones set in the reward page on the user profile are reached.
1. GENERAL ISSUES ABOUT THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES
- Applicability of terms and conditions: The use of any Services and/or the Mobile Application and the making of any Redemptions are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Location: The Mobile Application, the Services and any Reservations are intended solely for use by Users who access the Mobile Application in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We make no representation that the Services (or any goods or services) are available or otherwise suitable for use outside of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Notwithstanding the above, if you access the Mobile Application, use the Services or make any reservations from locations outside the Kingdom of Bahrain, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for the consequences and for compliance with all applicable laws.
- Scope: The Mobile Application, the Services and any Reservations are for your non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for business purposes.
- Prevention on use: We reserve the right to prevent you using the Mobile Application and the Service (or any part of them) and to prevent you from making any Reservations.
- Permission to use Mobile Application: If you are not the bill payer for the mobile telephone or handheld device being used to access the Mobile Application, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the Mobile Application.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- Accurate information: You warrant that all information provided on Registration and contained as part of your Account is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the information in your Account.
- Prohibitions in relation to usage of Services or Mobile Application: Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services or Mobile Application:-
- to send or receive any material which is not civil or tasteful
- to send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
- to send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
- to send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- for a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used;
- for any fraudulent purpose;
- other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks;
- in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity; or
- in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
3. RULES ABOUT USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE MOBILE APPLICATION
- We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as possible after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Services or the Mobile Application will be free of faults, and we do not accept liability for any such faults, errors or omissions.
- We do not warrant that your use of the Services or the Mobile Application will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Services or the Mobile Application will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. Despite our efforts to allow uninterrupted access to the Services and the Mobile Application, access to the Services and the Mobile Application may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or Services on the Mobile Application from time to time. Your access to the Mobile Application and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new functions or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to withdraw any information or Services from the Mobile Application at any time.
- We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
4. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- If you use (or anyone other than you, with your permission uses) the Mobile Application, any Services in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, we may suspend your use of the Services and/or Mobile Application.
- If we suspend the Services or Mobile Application, we may refuse to restore the Services or Mobile Application for your use until we receive an assurance from you, in a form we deem acceptable, that there will be no further breach of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Rawag mobile application shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Rawag mobile application to disclose the identity or locate anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
5. DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The Mobile Application, the Services, the information on the Mobile Application and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to the Mobile Application and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in the Mobile Application, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- We do not warrant that the Mobile Application will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code.
- While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Mobile Application, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
- We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of any third parties howsoever caused
and for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever caused, resulting from or in connection with the mobile application and the services offered in the mobile application, your access to, use of or inability to use the mobile application or the services offered in the mobile application, reliance on or downloading from the mobile application and/or services, or any delays, inaccuracies in the information or in its transmission including but not limited to damages for loss of business or profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof, for any indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the Mobile Application and these Terms and Conditions of Use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use, indirect or consequential loss or damage includes, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, claims of third parties, and all associated and incidental costs and expenses.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to the Mobile Application, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
- You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against any claim, action, suit or proceeding brought or threatened to be brought against us which is caused by or arising out of (a) your use of the Services, (b) any other party’s use of the Services using your user profile data and/or any identifier number allocated by Rawag mobile application, and/or your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and to pay us damages, costs and interest in connection with such claim, action, suit or proceeding.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, names and logos on the Mobile Application are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our merchants, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our merchants, as the case may be.
- We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorised usage of our name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- We may periodically make changes to the contents of the Mobile Application, including to the descriptions and prices of properties advertised, at any time and without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Mobile Application.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. The revised Terms and Conditions of Use will be posted on the Mobile Application and shall take effect from the date of such posting. You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically as they are binding upon you.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.